Why do a majority of white guys call girls that like black guys slut, fat, or say it's because white boys don't want us or that's all we can get?

Why does it insult you so bad to be told we aren't interested that you would stoop to such a nasty level. Why do you think black men are inferior to you if you think that way? And why not give a girl respect she deserves even though she's just not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're probably racist that a non black girl isn't going for a black man

What Guys Said 9

• Those people have deeply rooted racial ideals of black guys being subhuman,

and equate a non black girl being with a black guy, with beastiality, thus defiling said girl.

---

Very sick and twisted mindset said people have.

• Sounds pretty accurate

• I've never heard of any of this. You must live in a racist area, or you know some racist men! XD

• It happens on social media such as this too though.

• Then he was racist. You would be surprised how racist America still is, especially against African Americans.

• That's true. It's just crazy how things like a persons love live can bring it out.

• Haters gonna hate.

• I personally prefer darker women over white, so I have no problem when a white girl feels the same way about guys. I completely understand it.

• Some men of all races insult a woman of their race that dates outside the race, especially if the woman is attractive I personally think that they do it to try an lessen the impact of said attractive women dating outside their race, and this doesn't just apply to white men I've heard Asian men say some nasty things about Asian women who date interracially sane thing applys to black and Hispanic men but of course it doesn't apply to all men of any race. I personally think that ANY male that is worried about a woman dating interracially is insecure.

As a white guy I mostly date Hispanic and black and biracial women so I don't care if white women date interracially by all means.

• Very true. A black girl I know that dates white men, also gets put down by her race for it.

• Women get called fat because they're fat. Heidi Klum does not get called fat and she married the blackest guy of them all---the man who brought us "Kiss from a Rose". Yes everyone, that is S E A L

• No they say it as a generalization. Any of it. I've also heard said that white girls that date black men are just settling cause they can't find someone else. I'm not talking about celebrity relationship but even that couple got a lot of hate.

• I never said you. I said "If you". Who's intelligence is insulted nowwwww? As they say in Russia, "Menage a trois".

• You make no sense in any language. Not French, English, or "Russian"

• Reminds me of the 90s when they'd say Black guys date fat White girls, and the girls they were talking about looked like:

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...426d12b28226.jpg

Lmao, fat? Sure buddy. They insult you in hopes that such punishment will "correct your behavior."

• Right? That's what I'm talking about lol

• And honestly, even if they were big girls, it's hypocritical. Angry at girls because a group of men aren't getting enough love (Nice guys) but think it's okay to do the same thing to a group of women (Big women).

• I hear and see different things than you. I tend to hang with the smarter crowd and if a girl is fat then she is fat regardless of any preferences.

• Read the comments on maxfield answer. Not then people I hang out with.

• I personally don't care about idiots online. They can spout hate or that the world is flat. It has very little importance in my life.

• white guys be jealous cos feminism pussified white guys

• jealous? of what?

• threatening to kill someone is illegal. also apparently you're stupid cos you think im calling you a feminist loooool.

• you need to grow strong just like your name says. hahahhaha

What Girls Said 2

• I cannot believe for one instant you are asking this in search of an answer. I think you know. Racism. Duh.

• Because they're insecure and jealous because black guys have bigger d's