How to initiate a make out session in the movies?

The last time I went to the movies with my boyfriend, it didn't turn out how I expected it to. We awkwardly sat next to each other with the annoying arm rest down and the only kind of touch we had was when our hands touched whilst sharing our popcorn.

We're doing it again soon and I do not want the same to happen. So could you please tell me what you do/did with your boyfriend/girlfriend in the movies? How you start things off and all, it'll be much appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• I strongly recommend not doing this but if you have to, I will give you advice. All you have to do is lean on him and move your head closer to his and make a kissy face. After this it is all up the guy. If he is a wimp then he won't go for the hint. I should tell you than the movies are usually packed with people. I have to tell you that there is nothing more disgusting than having to watch and hear people make out. Movies are also not the place for kisses. The atmosphere is not right. I dont mean to discourage, but it is just how it is.

What Guys Said 3

• i doubt you'll get kissed in the cinema, probably just hold hands.
    if you want to get kissed in the cinema, the first step is: get out of the cinema

• Which other places would be appropriate for doing such then?

• to be honest, if you are a girl who wants to be kissed, just do it. every guy (specially if he's dating you) wants to be kissed by the girls they like. I advise somewhere private like in the car.

• in a stopped car, of course xD

• Put your hand on his thigh. If that doesn't start something then there is a problem.

• So by doing so, he should just automatically kiss me? What if he reaches out to hold my hand instead?

• By doing so, he should just automatically kiss me? What if he reaches out to hold my hand instead?

• I mean when a girl Im at the movies with put her hand on my thigh, I would take that as a sure sign to make a move (even if I wasn't dating them). I can only givye advice based off my own actions.

• Don't do it in front of other people that is extreme disrespectful and rude. Do it when you are alone.

Don't be that pathetic as shit couple that everyone hates because of their rudeness and excessive PDA

What Girls Said 2

• Don't pay 12 dollars to make out, if you do, do it during the previews. If he's your bf, just kiss him. Presumably you're allowed to do that, yeah? And sit in the back.

• Pick a movie that bores him.