How do you feel about mail order brides/husbands?

And if you knew a friend who got one, how would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Money for a servant who has sex with you.

What Girls Said 3

• I watch too many murder shows and the mail order bride always gets murdered by the husband or the husband gets murdered. So, I don't want one. Plus, my uncles wife is one and it's creepy as fuck.

• Why is it creepy?

• My uncle is creepy and I never see her. She never comes to any family get-togethers. It's like he keeps her in that house and never really talks about her.

• desperate, pitiful and disgusting :)

• Buying people is wrong.

What Guys Said 3

• Desperation for the purchaser. Usually because no-one in the real world will have anything to do with them. For a number of reasons.

I know a guy who is looking into his 4th mail order bride. The first three brides were only doing it to have a way out of their country. and they are long gone.

He must believe practice makes perfect. He obviously can't see he's a sucker, whose is just being used.

• I actually know a guy who got a mail-order wife. She was from the South Pacific somewhere. They had 2 kids together. This guy was the biggest loser I have ever met. He's the type of dumb-ass who thinks that if you're polite to him once, he considers you a friend. Apparently his mail-order wife divorced him after a 7 year marriage and he got zero custody of his kids. He never showered and always showed up for class looking like he got seriously wasted and woke up in a ditch 10 miles from home.

• I'll be like..."sign me up too bro!"