Guys, why go (or not go) for virgins?

What makes you want or not want to go for virgins?

Please explain what you chose & why you chose it

• To lead her on/try to get her to put out & when she doesn't, dump her
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • To develop a strong relationship & if it works out, pleasure yourselfs once you're married (or when she's ready)
    62% (5)56% (5)59% (10)Vote
  • I wouldn't bother with a virgin.
    0% (0)11% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Other (please explain)
    38% (3)33% (3)35% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• A virgin is (usually) going to take longer to get comfortable with sex, is going to feel more anxious about it, and is likely going to need more hand-holding.

Experienced was much better... that said, I've dated more women with less experience, and they do learn.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I would prefer she not be a virgin. Losing your virginity is something you will always remember. Be with a virgin is a lot of pressure. I don't want to leave her with a bad memory.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go for virgins because I am one myself and I feel as though she is fresh. Plus it's part of my religion.

1|0
    1|0
  • I guess it would be special because girls always reemeber the first one. So it would be something good to build a strong relationship. But anyway, few girls are virgins nowadays

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin... since I am also a virgin... n virgins are more better than any others... being clean n fresh is one part... but wid that they are jst different in everything including there Attitude... n that is what I love a lot :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Do not want a virgin. Sometimes you just need a good ole' grudge fuck and you can't do that to a virgin cause you have to be gentle. That's just my opinion.

0|0
    1|0
  • They would have a tight pussy

1|0
    0|0
    • Doing kegels makes for a tight pussy, not being a virgin.

• You most prolly are a virgin

• I've heard girls who marry as virgins spend their later years wondering what it's like to be with other men. I wouldn't want that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why:because the guy will feel good, that he's the one that she will remember. He's her first. It can be see as dominating too

Why not: the guy doesn't care to stay or want to deal with an attached girl

0|0
    0|0
  • First experience never forgettable in life and choosing a vigin to fuck always safe

0|1
    0|0