I need a guys opinion on why I can't get a boyfriend?

So I am always told I am pretty but I never thought so. My guy friends, family, and strangers compliment me. Still I have never dated anyone. I am friends with more I guess what you call "popular" guys. I didn't realize it until someone I just met indirectly told me. I personally don't think I am anyone special. I a good bit of friends. I am a staight A student. I have a fun personality. I am in crazy and a risk-taker. What's wrong with me?

I have been asked out but they are all jerks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dated anyone either. Maybe it's because you are intimidating and guys don't want to ask you out because getting turned down by a pretty girl is hard on a guy. You have a very out-going personality and you hang out with popular guys. Which is another reason why guys don't want to ask you out. Maybe ask them out and see what happens? Hope this helps! :)

What Guys Said 8

• hahaha there's nothing wrong with you, you're an interesting girl. you just haven't met the one just yet. be patient, he will come along and will happily sweep you off your feet.

• Have you actually asked out anyone?

• Oh Noobless would love you...

• What do you mean?

• Thank you so much! And I hope that guy doesn't find me!! Lol

• Yw. Hahaha you removed your picture. Wise girl.

• Can u show meh a HAWT pix before i judge c:

• I don't know how to show a picture. And hot is a broad term.

• Lol juz a normal pix >.>
      Go to Summary and u should see the word UPDATE next to ur avatar and click on it to upload one or else upload it to tinypic. com and paste the link on here

• If a chick hangs out with a lot of guys. I'd just assume that she's taken.

• http://i61.tinypic.com/2jewd29.jpg maybe. I could be wrong

• You must be ugly

• it boils down to looks or personality. you're lacking in one or both of those areas.

What Girls Said 3

• You are pretty from what I see in your picture so its def not because you're ugly. Maybe you should try showing more interest in the guy (s) you like for instance more conversation, innocent flirting, smiley faces and initiating hanging out?

Either way, the good ones will come around soon. We all attract perverts.

• Thanks! Your really pretty to you have the same problem?

• Aw thank you.
      The love game is really complicated. I do have similar problems like attracting the horn dogs but I'm used to that and you will be too. Liking guys that dont like you. Then you'll attract the friendship material guys and they will just end up acting creepy because you're not attracted to them lol.

Its a lose lose situation girl! But you're bound to find some good ones eventually. Best of luck xoxo

• Why don't you ask somebody out?

• Has no one at all asked you out?

• Well no it just they are all jerks I mean they can be cute but total pervs

• So you're getting asked out but you don't like the guys asking? So the question is why can't you get a good guy