Why would she get mad at this if she wants to stay single?

To sum it up i met a girl from a dating site, a lot has happened, and right now she wants to be single while she gets professional help for her problems. She also went out of her way to hand me a receipt of a crisis center she went to, I don't know if that means anything too

So after finally meeting up with her (note: she told me she wants to be single before i met her) we hung out, and we went to a bar, and she invited her best friend to come hang with us (shes a girl)

the next day, to be polite, i added that best friend on fb

this girl im talking to i met online, she said to me "Wow, you're just like all my exes. adding her to fb the next day. that hurts"

BUT she just told me she wants to be single while she gets help... so therefore why does she care?

• she likes you
  • other reason (post what)
  • other reason + a

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have gotten mad if a guy I was kind of seeing added my best friend... a test that you kind of failed... even though you didn't mean it that way. She didn't even set up the "interested in my friend" test, but once you added her, that's when it started and she will probably always be cautious having both of you around eachother. she's trying to get help and be in a better state but that doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings for you. she wants to be better before she commits to you! its a good sign :) but the adding her friend was a bad idea

What Girls Said 4

• That doesn't mean you can date her friend

• This girl sounds like a nutcase. I want you to get along with my friends. Now if you had added her friend and messaged her and asked for dirty pictures or something, then we would have problems. Something to keep in mind: if this girl is already doing this stuff, chances are if you ever did date her, she would be super controlling a more than a little crazy.

• She likes you and she doesn't want to share you.

• The friend is off limits kinda sounds like a test.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe at some time one of her ex's started dating the friend. Hence the term "ex"

But if she is in therapy for issues. There could be insecurities. Even though she wants to stay single. By adding her friend she probably thinks you may like her better.

• she is interested. she is jealous. she has personal problems. she don't wants you to get into her problems. you wanna have a chance with her bf aswell. she has already put some weird thinking in her mind. she is no open minded girl. that actually seems a bit possesive. but that's cute. she may have a problem of not being the only girl that may hav interest in you. if you want hang out with her bf and when she has a problem with it tell her that she needs more proffesional help then.

• She sounds a little mentally unstable. I would run quickly.

• She doesn't want to lose your attention, she's an attention seeker and if you like her best friend I say go for it. Let this chick sort herself out and be someone else's problem. You focus on yourself and what you want.