Should I text more or wait for her?

I text my girlfriend everyday but last couple of days she seems distance. Like I say morning I get no reply. I text in the afternoon no reply and I text at night saying night and she sometime says Night back. I said I love you to her like 5times over text. She said it none. I'm getting pissed off
What I do? Ideas? Wait for her to text and if how long. This my first relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds quite ridiculous. I would say she might be busy but seriously all day!!! That's just strange. If she doesn't try then she doesn't really care. Sorry for being blunt it might sound harsh but it sounds like if she's not willing to try then she might not care. Don't text her and wait for her to text you. I feel your pain, it must be annoying!!! No offence:)

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you're being clingy in her opinion. dont text for a few days and she will get back for sure, worrying YOU have lost interest. #garuantee

• Are you sure she's your girlfriend?

Don't text her at all until she texts you. But if the cycle repeats, then she's just not that into you bro.

• DO NOT TEXT HER!!! She expects that just let it go... She'll come back around if she really wants to and if she doesn't it's time to move on.

What Guys Said 0