What to do if you were born ugly?

Haha. Funny title, isn't it...

I'm not writing here to whine about my looks, I'm simply an ugly woman with a face that make up won't fix.

What to do? How to find that "ONE" when you're... hideous.

I've tried rocking myself with confidence, I went to club with my girl friends and guess what, only one time man spoke to me was when he... ASKED MY FRIEN'S PHONE NUMBER.

I've tried virtual dating. Everything went well then until the day for irl meet would come... After seeing how I look all men started simpy disapiearing... ha ha.

I'm just tired. I want to love and be loved... It seems impossible when you got an ugly face.

Surgery? Fuck it, I'm not paying to fit the standards. I'd rather stay ugly :)

Comedian? If I only had a good sense of humor :DDD
I have pets... not 30 cats but in a while I might get em :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, first off, in my opinion, if you are not what society calls physically attractive (I give almost no credence to societies standards. The stats speak for themselves. Divorce rates, single mothers, drop outs, drug use...) then you already have a leg- up over other women, on avoiding players who only want one thing. Pretty women who are pursued night and day by every horny guy usually end up wasted inside. Being wanted because of something you have almost no control over, having a pretty face, usually can turn a person bitter.

My advice to you is to be a woman. There are women out there who are not physically attractive, but have more friends- real friends- than most pretty, stuck- up women. Women do not want to be women anymore. A woman who actually enjoys being a woman is a rare thing.

Work on your heart. Not the emotional part of it that falls in love with Just Bieber or whatever famous pop star, but the part of it that relates to other people. You don't have to worry about being pretty, and demanding things from people because you feel you are gorgeous. Yes, many, many women who are beautiful are self- centered and demanding. Contentious and self- proud.

I personally know of an older woman who is not that pretty, but who has a beautiful heart. I want to be around her. I want to talk to her. I hadn't seen her in some time, but when I saw her in a grocery store I walked up to her and hugged her warmly. Cos she's just cool.

Don't be desperate. Work on yourself. The more you focus on trying to attract a mate, the more it's going to make you seem desperate. So put it on the back burner for now. He will come when the time is right. A mature man who sees the BS of dating a "pretty face", and ignoring her empty, cold heart.

Work on making what counts, genuine, Your heart. A woman who loves being a woman, who loves filling her gender role for her mate- will be cherished and loved when it matters, where it matters.

What Guys Said 6

• become a comedian and get really famous.

• Not being rude... Just probing

Are you in really good shape, go to the gym? It would get you out more, and this would prevent you from sitting at home sulking.

Have you looked into changing your haircut?

And again not being rude, any deformities?

• Unattractive guys?

• Get some pets, they don't care what you look like. That's what I do.

• i felt the same and you know what? i got a nose job. then months later i went to university and i had a new life, i had sex for the first time and those moments kept coming. there's not a lot you can't change about yourself these days.

• Plastic surgery, legally change name, live a new life.

once you meet the one... tell him you had an accident and needed plastic surgery.

you sound like a nice person so go be happy!

What Girls Said 3

• I would probably do the same things I do now. Just that I would be ugly. Not a big deal. Even "ugly" people get banged and in love.

• I didn't fall for my ex because of his looks but his personality... then his looks really grew on me don't give up ull find someone!

• Pics or it ain't true.