Should I do all this for her? Or what?

I hate living here with my parents. I have a chance to live with my grandparents and go to school up there. Plus my girlfriend next door. And may go to same school as her. But my grandparents are strict and make me work. Parents really don't care what I do here. Is it worth it? I don't won't to be moving and then live beside my ex

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what would make you happy regardless of her. If you think that you would be happier at your grandparents then move there. If she really likes you then she would rather you were happy then living next door and miserable

What Girls Said 1

• You're 30-35. It's time for you to man up & move out. Get a job, & settle down, if you like/love this girl, & you see a future with her, go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• If you really like the girl then go for it. Far as getting a job, man up. Like I said if you really like her moving and getting a job would be worth it.