Girls and guys what type of girl/boy to you tend to go for and what type do you tend to attract?

I'v noticed I tend to either go for the nice sweet mid popular guys or the sporty bad boys, but I tend to attract the weird ugly unpopular nerds the total opposite.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I like a girl who is intelligent, good looking, and is nice to honest with me. I dont think those standards are too high, because last year, I really liked this girl who fit that description, and she liked me back. Nothing came from it though. I waited too long. Anyways, I attract the mid-popular intelligent girls.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm attracted to girls that are fit/athletic, with a cute face, coloured eyes, and a funny& easy going personality! I'm not trying to be a braggart, but i attract a wide variety of types of girls since i'm attractive and have a good personality!

• I tend to go for mixed black/white girls or black. I tend to attract absolutely no girls though lmao.

• i like small petite girls, i go crazy for them...

What Girls Said 1

• So basically I'm on the shy side. It really means a lot to me if we if we could just have a nice conversation where its natural and its a plus if we can keep this going for a long time. I appreciate a man with as many crazy ideas as me. (Like conspiracy theories) I'm quiet but once you get me talking its hard to stop lol.
    I think this makes me more friend than anything. I rarely attract the kind of guys I actually want... I need to work on that