So what do you city girls think of a redneck guy?

I go to a school that is border line city border line country. About half the people there are country , and the other half are city. I want to know what a city girl thinks of dating a redneck guy.

Is this to redneck? i dip tobacco, love trucks, love hunting and fishing, no I'm not a homophob , and no I'm not racist.

Most Helpful Girl

• I go to a school like that too, with a little more on the country side. It depends how much of a redneck you are. If you wear your boots everywhere and always spit and talk like "oh yeah put some new john deere _____ on my ____ tractor" all the time it's annoying and unattractive. But if you just live on a farm and do some work there but use if more for the fun (like four wheeling etc.) and aren't too redneck it's fine. Also a turnoff if you "hate cities cause there's too many people"

What Girls Said 11

• I don't know for sure as I am a fellow country person :D

But in my school there was a guy named Jared who called himself "redneck" and he was lol. He was a really good guy but he went through a string of relationships with city girls because he thought they were prettier than the more down home country girls and they thought it was awesome that he was "so country" but he really just wanted to take said pretty girl out fishing and none of them wanted any of that.

But I'm sure there's a city girl out there who would be up for it.

• Darlin. You're not country. Yes, you wanna be.. Aha. But that simple statement you made above ruined your whole "Country boy" status. I'm from Georgia, & I know Country when I see it.. That's not country.. That's like, ok, I got cowboy boots, I must be from the south.. Aha. I can't even. Just.. Bye.

• So because i put how i view myself makes me not country? I grew up in St. Hedwig Texas its a really small town. You have no idea how i live my life , besides you never saw me in person.

• See the thing is I've never considered myself a redneck but when I got to this school people started calling me that.

• I am not attacking you. I was staying facts. So chill.

• Rednecks are revolting.

• If they are just as homophobic and simple as they have been portrayed, I would not date one.

• Ah, yes, the republican south... republicans tend to be against gay marriage, conservatives

• Lol, I dont judge all the rednecks because of them or think that they are similar. Just that in that show you see a lot of people lavebeled as "rednecks" and it made me wonder.

• There are many different type of people in the world.. Some labeled, some not labeled. Just because they call themselves redneck doesn't mean they're redneck. Just like when a Caucasian person tries to act black, it just won't work.. It's very.. Weird.

• The "hicks" think I'm annoying, but it's okay because I think they're annoying.

• I've dated a few, very down to earth

• I'll be honest I've never met a redneck my age so I really wouldn't know. I just think our ideas of fun would be very conflicting, though I do love the outdoors. Also one of my main pet peeves is country music.

• I'm a redneck I can run a backhoe a uniloader I'm getting a hunting license I love big trucks I sip on some shine I love mudding Im a logger and I stack wood and to be exact I love redneck boys and Ur not to redneck but Ur redneck

• They are good for a laugh, but not relationship material.

• Rednecks is a no

• I grew up in a city but have moved around so much that I have lived in cites half my life, tiny country towns the other half, and trust me from what you said I have met many people who are more 'redneck' than you are. I personally like a mix of both, a guy who likes to do 'redneck' things, but also knows how to act in a city.

What Guys Said 2

• City girls HATE rednecks.
    Some of them might be okay with country, but a big no on rednecks.

• they probably think they're hot at first because its something they don't see everyday.