When a girl tells you "you look like a girl that a lot of men would go for"?

When a girl tells you "you look like a girl that a lot of men would go for"
I mean it's obviously a comment, but it doesn't make sense because girls an guys see beauty differently
So what's the point of this statement

Most Helpful Guy

• You're conventionally hot

• Nah because I been told from middle school I'm unique looking and nobody knows my nationality

• Oh I thought it was like all American

• Nah, exotic just means hot foreigner. Or in the case of dancing, exotic dancer is another term for "stripper"

What Guys Said 5

• could be positive or negative depending on her tone or the history between you two. but it either means you're so pretty guys want you or you're very trashy all guys want to bang you. maybe something other meaning as well.

• It means he doesn't want you for himself but he wants you to know someone else will want you.

• It's not a guy saying this

• Oh lol i took the girls an guys part to the core of my mind sorry. Well if this person is your friend then look after them because most girls get catty. She is bolstering your confidence and letting you know that you're desirable. I know you say that girls and guys see beauty differently but most can understand the attraction from the opposite viewpoint. Just check out questions on here about who's hotter. Girls comment on women and men and so do the guys. It's all gravy :)

• LOL, there is no point and you do make a point. I mean there are general statements, like if someones in really good shape and has a nice figure, then perhaps she's at least somewhat correct.

• Small, defenceless, and with short limbs that can't go for the gonads.

• She is clearly complimenting you. you look like a girl that every guy would want to have for a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls have their own perception of what boys find beautiful. That's what she means.

• No that's what I mean

• It means SHE thinks that's what boys like. Maybe she doesn't find the girl attractive, but thinks boys would.