Why didn't he try anything? Even though we were alone at his house?

I was hanging out with this guy and we have hung out a couple times. We hung out in his room and cuddled and watched Netflix. He didn't try to have sex and when we cuddled he didn't put his d*** on me. He playfully kissed me on the neck and bite my shoulder. He smacked/grabbed my butt a couple times and tried to grab my boobs but I said no. He put his hand between my legs and said I was really wet and I was. When I left he gave me a hug and asked when he was going to see me again and playfully said "don't try and kiss me". But why didn't he try to have sex or at least kiss me when he had the perfect opportunity and knew I was wet.

Most Helpful Guy

• because u rejected him when he tried to grab your boobs. that sends a mixed signal. If ha can't touch your boobs, why would he think he could have sex with u?

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe because you didn't seem up for it? For example: the "no" when he went for your breasts.

Next time just turn to face him, look at his eyes, then his mouth and then back to his eyes. That should give him all the hints that he needs.

• Maybe you confused him when you said "no", by the way, very nice scenario, now I'm starting to get uncomfortable with the laptop on my laps.

• Lol sorry

• No-no-no, that was a good read. Can't wait to read more stories from you.

• He was escalating toward sex (hence grabbing your butt and boobs), but you denied any further escalation.

• He "tried to grab my boobs but I said no".
    You ruined the moment. If you want sex, tell him. Don't play game, they'll get you nowhere!

• 0|0
    • Lmfao that was hilarious but I didn't want to have sex I was just curious why he didn't act like every other guy I know

What Girls Said 0