What do guys think of girls that ask them out on a date or ask them to be their boyfriend? :)?

The title is pree much all that i want to know ahaha :) :)
guess im trying to say what is it that you feel when a girl does that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I support women doing so. In my younger middle school/high school days I was asked out by women multiple times, but I was young and stupid and didn't say yes.
    Now, if a girl asked, I would smile and say "Yes", if just to give a relationship a shot.

What Guys Said 13

• I think that everything should be considered in that respect. If I am single and a girl asks me out, I will say "sure why not", I will then see how she talks, how she behaves and whether she has a sort of Kantian "good will" and the reason that my teacher has died for. If these are present, then I'm open for a relationship, if not, I go back to where I was.

• Most men would be happy about that. Even if you weren't their ideal girl, they'd take it as a compliment and you're still likely to get a welcome response. Men aren't as defensive as women, with this sort of thing.

You're likely to get a date, even if he doesn't see you as a long term prospect. If more women had your attitude, life would be much easier for everyone.

• Id be suprised because it isn't the social norm, but not in a bad way.

• This would make all of our lives so much easier. Most women like to be chased, and no nice guy would for fear of rejection or coming on too strongly.

• They like it. Men appreciate women who take initiative!

• Personally, if a girl asked me on a date, like to dinner or a movie or to a fair, I would accept and it would be fine. But I find that girls who ask them out is quite intimidating. For me at least. I know its sexist or whatever but I would let the guy doing te asking to be the girlfriend thing :)

• I love it! It's hard for me to approach girls so when they approach me I'm usually very happy

• A lot of girls in my school do this and pretty much all of them are successful.

• I'm all for it, please do it more often.

• i accept date with girls friend

• Would be positively surprised

• Well this isn't quite what happened to me, but it's similar. My girlfriend randomly found me and sent me an opening message on a dating site, and we hit it off from there. It didn't bother me at all.

• i find it annoying. if i wanna ask you out i will. if i dont i won't

What Girls Said 0