Do you guys believe that people should date in their race?

Some people think so and some people don't. What do you have to say about this?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating is hard enough as it is limiting yourself to just one skin color. I've never really understood that tactic. If we have wider dating pools odds are we will find a person we connect with. It's practical IMO.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• People should stick to Homo sapiens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, people also shouldn't aim to date only one race. I've been rejected by a Vietnamese girl because she has a white guy fetish, she didn't care about my personality whatsoever and her standards are way too high but I'm sure she'll find someone who's desperate.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I believe people should date whoever they want. Whether it's someone in their own race or someone of a different race, it does not matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • No such thing as having to follow stuff like that. doesn't matter where you're from or what colour you are, if you two get along perfectly then there's no problem with that, who cares what others think cause you are just unique couple and are able to accept what others can't :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we dogs? Do we have to be Pedigree? Laughable concept. Some people are just too attached to society's conventions to even think for themselves. I know I am being harsh, but I do feel strongly about this.

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe people should date whatever race they'd like to. Skin color, shouldn't matter. More like personality does...

0|0
    0|0
  • No people should date whoever they want.

0|1
    0|0