I just meet this girl recently and I already want to like marry her?

I only meet her a few weeks ago , it was all very random but she is a very nice girl and I already have a thing for her. to be honest I was thinking I'd like to get really serious with her like marry her. feel I'm thinking way too far ahead but I really like her and have a good feeling about her in general , she seems to be all that and like amazing. I couldn't say anything bad about her and when I'm with her feel like I belong with her and instantly felt this connection to her when I first meet her.

I realise I'm way too into this girl too soon and don't know enough about her yet but I have a good feeling about her and not sure what to do about my feelings for her or how to proceed in a way that doesn't send her running away from me

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe mention your desire to marry her early but say it in a casual way like you are just hoping to find "a wife" - instead of "hey let's get married" - it's normal for men to want "a wife" - even if they aren't madly in love with somebody so I think that is a way for you to say it without seeming strange to her.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I would say true love, but you can never tell. However, you are able to fall in love in that short amount of time. Maybe, you are in love her. And just wait another week or two until you tell her. Then, when you do, say something like, 'I know we just met, and this is really sudden, but I can see myself with you in a few years. Honestly. ' And name some reasons why.

• is she single?

dont get too far with things before taking slow steps first

if she's single why not get her number get talking then ask her out?

• no I don't have her # yet , I've mostly been talking to her in person as I had been seeing her at a couple different places

What Guys Said 2

• Don't show any feel of neediness just yet. Patience is a virtue, just read her behaviour and listen carefully to what she says. Do not play the strong attachments' card, because that will give her unnecessarily high leverage over you - no matter how nice she is.

• Relax and enjoy each day and each moment. No need to hurry. Also try to not put her or anyone on a pedestal.