What is your biggest pet peeve when living with a SO?

There are pros and cons when living with your SO, but what are some cons you've come across?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't live with my SO but we spend so much time together that it's almost like we do lol

Lately my biggest peeve is that he has started to randomly lick my face. Like a dog. Just no. That's not okay. He gets delight out of my look of disgust every time :p

On a whole it bugs me when you get the sense of guilt when you hang out with someone who is not him and the to that, the feeling of need to ask permission/make sure it's okay that you hang out with someone in the first place.

• The face licking is funny to read, but I would be disgusted as well!

What Guys Said 4

• Constraints on your freedom. You have to give up a lot of things, time with friends, time alone, activities, hobbies. You will have familiarity with him, so you will also resent some things. Arguments will be an increasingly common thing to take place, even among simple things, say a pedantic behaviour and so on.

• Very hard to find alone time to um... take care of things.

• Biggest are not cleaning up after herself and eating in bed. Not cool..

• i dont wanna live with an so anyway

What Girls Said 1