Should I keep putting effort in the relationship or end it? Help I have to make a descion on the weekend?

So i have a thing with this guy named nick and nick jot jealous of ron cause i was spendin a lot of tome with ron. now nick and i r trying 2 get back togheter. which means seeing eachother on certain days to spend time together and i was there and i waited 4 him and he wasn't there. but he went somewhere with his dad so he couldnt spend time with me. i really needed him 2 be there so we could get back together again and he wasn't there what should i do?

• Break up with him
  • wasn't his fault, he couldnt be there. forgive him & get back with him
about having certain days. we can only see eachother on certain days because we only see eachother on church days. thats the only time we can seeeachother

What Guys Said 1

• A relationship shouldn't seem as though its a chore. You two should be enjoying the time you spend with each other. Having to make specific days as to when you two have to meet is just sad. Move on.

What Girls Said 0