How tall do you think a girl can be taller than her boyfriend but still doesn't look awkward?

If the guy has proportional body, broad shoulders and muscular.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably only 3 or 4 inches. I'm 6'1" myself.

0|1
    0|0
    • Brigitte Nielson is your height

What Girls Said 6

• 0 inches. Maybe one.

I had a friend who was 6'2 and she dated a 5'9 guy in our group of friends. Despite being very good friends with both of them... it was weird seeing them together.

0|0
    0|1
    • Because 6'2 women herself looks weird already.

• Yeah, sad thing was she WAS dating the tall guy in the group (6'5) and dumped him for the other guy. And the tall guy was genuinely a great guy... the other guy was kind of a major jerk. To put it lightly.

• But really it's too tall for women, I think the tallest women that still can be attractive is 5'10".

• i think it looks so weird when the girl is taller than the boy. I don't know so my personal rule is that i have to be shorter if not the same height as the guy im with when im in average sized heels. i think its a good rule. plus i rarely wear high heels hahaha

0|0
    0|1
  • 4 inches i imagine

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my boyfriend are the same height and its awkward sometimes so I would say no more than an inch

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion a girl cannot be too tall. I am 6'0" and the boys (men) I am with have never indicated that they felt awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't go more than one inch.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• About 4", I'd say.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maximum 2 inches I suppose. But either way, almost all girls aren't comfortable being 1 inch or 2 inch taller than their guy. Most girls prefer to be at least 3 or 4 inches shorter than the guy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe if the guy's skinny and two inches shorter lol