Guy always keeps talking about all the women he's been with? red flag:-\?

He always says I've been with a lot of women and just keeps talking about the girls he dated /slept with. why does he do that? like what does he get from that. makes me feel weird:-(

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, who does that. Like rule one in the "book" don't talk about your exes!!! Especially don't talk about all the girls you've been with! I can't imagine more of a turnoff for a woman to hear about a guy's "conquests"!! He obviously feels this will impress you. Little does he know it's made you post about it!!! I've never heard of someone doing that, but yeah, I'd say that is a red flag!!!

What Guys Said 3

• He's a guy and guys like to brag about there conquest. But it is a little strange that he would keep bringing them up in front of you

• What does he say about them? And in my opinion sleeping with many women is the red flag.

• Either insecure and feels the need to impress you, or making it Very obvious that he's not interested in you that way.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it's a red flag. Ask him to stop, let him know it makes you feel uncomfortable. No one wants to hear this kind of stuff from someone they're dating. I've dated a couple guys who did this as well... all it told me was that their minds were elsewhere and they were still thinking in the past on those other girls.

• That's so strange. You don't want to constantly want to hear about that. Tell him you don't care.
    As Rihanna said "Boys will be boys cause they can't be men"

• Yes red flag -A gentleman has no memory, if he does talk about then you might be next. Be aware he is someone you can't trust.