Guys, how would you feel about dating a girl that hasn't done anything at all with a guy?

I'm not like most girls. I haven't dated, kissed, or had sex with a guy before and I'm in my twenties.

I'm just very logical when it comes to boys and I won't invest my time or do anytbing with a guy unless I know he's into me and that he will hang around.

I don't think I'm superior to anyone, though. It's just how I have honestly chosen to live my life.

I haven't dated before because I didn't meet anyone who I connected with on a deeper level.

I'm honestly not ugly and I do get hit on and guys do show interest in me. I just have not felt the need to take it further with any of those guys because I just honestly wasn't interested in them. I'll give them a shot a decent amount of the time for sure, though.

I also am not incapable of showing interest. If I do find a guy I like I will show interest in him.

I'm waiting for marriage to have sex also. Which I'm sure is a turn off for many who don't want to wait, but that's okay with me.

I would prefer a virgin guy but I know those are rare. So I could deal with a guy that has had sex only with girlfriends. Random sex is a major turn off for me, because that means he doesn't view it the same way as I do- which makes us likely incompatible.

What do you think of my past experience and approach to dating? I feel like a lot of guys wouldn't like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, seems like it would be awfully difficult to find someone that will suit your needs and satisfy you.

Don't really see that it's bad you have high standards. You've probably avoided a ton of hurt and failed relationships this way. Still though I'm not sure how you'd meet such a person other then maybe church or something similar

What Guys Said 4

• The chances of finding a guy like this arnt vary high. Is there's religious reasons behind waiting for sex? If so I would recommend a Christian dating site. That probably one of the few place you will find a man that is ok with waiting for marriage. I personally wouldn't wait, sex is a big part of the relationship and if we can't satisfie each others needs, there will always be a longing for it.

• There's nothing wrong with that, but do realize that high standards require a high amount of patience.

• Her experience doesn't change anything about how much I like a girl.

• Virgins can go either way. They're inexperienced but you can show them the way and you know that you're the only one that has been inside them.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I don't know if guys have a problem with an unexperienced gir. I have no experience whatsoever (kissing, sex etc), but at the same time I am not waiting for marriage. What you are looking for is pretty difficult to find, not impossible though. your standards are high, which is not necessarily a bad thing (because you may have dodged some bullets), but the problem is you''ve rejected every guy that actually showed interest in you and at some point if the guy you actually want isn't appearing, you will feel really disappointed. I guess you could meet guys with the same views as you in more religious circumstances, because not many guys will wait for marriage. There's only one guy I know in my town that is really dedicated to religion and he's not planning to do anything until marriage, but other than that...