Can beautiful eqaul as hot of sexy?

Ok iv been told im beautiful etc etc, but can it be equal as hot or sexy? Or just "beautiful"...

As for me i am a sexual person, im up foranything with my partner, and i do love to share fantases wth him. Accept with my sister of my firends coz it grosses me out lol

Most Helpful Guy

• when I say you're hot I'm looking at your body.

when I say you're pretty I'm looking at your face.

when I say you're beautiful I'm looking into your soul.

What Guys Said 10

• Beautiful is usually a more profound way of saying "pretty/attractive."

Hot or Sexy means "pretty/attractive, but in an overtly sexual way." If you aren't dressed or acting on an overtly sexual way, then it wouldn't be shocking not to have those terms used, even if they could be true in other circumstances.

"Beautiful" is a huge compliment, though, so don't read anything negative into that.

• Beautiful > Hot, sexy

You need to stop comparing yourself to that girl. Your man was the problem, not you.

• The words Hot, Sexy Gorgeous all are just the same words that are used to tell you that you are beautiful so really there's no need to worry about what someone calls you because now you know that they're just different expressions for the word beautiful. But also wanted to say that when people use the terms sexy or hot it's just another way to turn someone on instead of using beautiful all the time.

• i would say so

• Being beautiful in the eye of the beholder is a condition of being hot or sexy in my opinion.

• Yes.
    Personally, I think you're both.

• Beautiful is better than hot or sexy, it refers to your face rather than your body

Adorable>beautiful>hot
    Beautiful means really pretty
    Adorable means really cute
    Hot/sexy means nice body

• Beautiful is better than hot and sexy.

• doesn't matter what they mean: you are hot and sexy

• I think being told your beautiful is its own separate thing same goes for being told your hot or sexy.
    depending on what your wearing to what your doing can change if you beautiful, hot or sexy

What Girls Said 2

• it all depends sometimes it can be very different but sometimes it can mean the same thing

• It does not equate the same way. It has completely different meanings and cannot be compared.