Girl/Boy Best friend what would you do?

Okay so I was wondering would you be cool with your girl hanging with a male or female best friend if they have a sexual past? Yes, dumb question, but here the twist (He or she is posting pics of them kissing each others cheeks harmlessly). Would you still be cool or what regardless what he posting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha. Fuck that noise. I would not be cool with it at all, I'd find it immensely disrespectful and I'd dump him for being such a motherfucker.

What Girls Said 1

• With a sexual past , I really wouldn't be comfortable with that

What Guys Said 2

• the kissing cheeks thing is a bit annoying but if they have a purely platonic relationship at this point I'd be fine with them having a friendship. I have friends who were once girlfriend's and I'd hope my partner could trust that our relationship was completely platonic.

for a lot of people a gf/bf or relationship with sex isn't entirely physical. the relationship might be based on on or grow into a significant friendship. if that relationship (exclusive or casual) ends on a good note then a lot of times that friendship remains even when the physical aspect ends.

I'd probably keep my eye on the situation but I'd trust that they were truly just friends

• I think that if they're posting pictures of them kissing each others cheeks thats not really cool. If my girlfriend did that then I would be upset, not because of the kissing cheeks, but the posting pictures part. To me that's kind of like saying "Hey look at this person, I'm kissing them!" If it were me I would tell them that it bothers me.