Would you ever date someone with a lazy or crossed eye?

Explain your answer below. Why would/ wouldn't you? Have you ever? What would your conditions be? Would it determine how seriously you take the relationship?

• It wouldn't bother me.
    25% (1)40% (4)36% (5)Vote
  • No, I couldn't.
    25% (1)20% (2)21% (3)Vote
  • If the person was very attractive in other ways.
    25% (1)40% (4)36% (5)Vote
  • I'm not sure. Maybe? Maybe not?
    25% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I never have but I would date someone with those features if I became attracted to them. how seriously I would take it would depend on how well we get along when we spend time together.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Speaking for my mate, yes. As I have a lazy right eye, she is with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a really minor lazy eye, it's not really noticeable until you study both of my eyes for a few seconds. I think it's stupid if people judge you over that kind of stuff to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't dated one but I would if the girl had other attractive features. Not everyone is perfect and I except that.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has a lazy eye. It's not very noticeable though, but I don't think I would care even if it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a slight lazy eye, so it doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think I would.,
    P. S. Your lazy eye can be trained to be "un-lazy"... this is very much addressable.

0|0
    0|0
    • Incorrect. the formal term "ptosis" can be a side-effect of medical conditions. Some people cannot fix their lazy eye. Some people can.

• Ah, I didn't consider that. Mea culpa. :(