Is he afraid I will turn him down (again) or just not interested?

I recently met this guy through a friend, and apparently I had turned him down on tinder (he remembered because we had this friend in common I guess).. But in real life I actually really liked him and got the idea he really liked me (flirted with me, invited me to a party, etc). We are friends on Facebook and was hoping that he would start talking to me at some point but he doesnt. I'm afraid he might be afraid I'll reject, since I actually turned him down once on tinder, could this be the case? Should I contact him instead?

Ok so apparently most think I should make a move.. But what should I say to him? I also do not want to sound silly...

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you left swipe him on tinder? How would he find out about that?

Either way, if he feels like he's been rejected he probably won't make more advances. You'll have to start things up.

• Well if he knows he right swiped me but never got a match.. And apparently he remembered me (and maybe felt rejected in some way), because when we were with just the two of us he asked me about it

• As far as he's concerned, if he never got a match then that could mean he never popped up on your screen.

What Guys Said 6

• Contact him, invite him to watch a movie then have dinner and some nice red wine. Talk about a book you've both read, talk about cosmology. Have fun, live long, life's valuable. Share the value.

• yes contact him. don't wait for him to contact you. you now need to take the initiative and write him because if you don't he will take it as you not being interested.

• I ask a girl out once and if she turns me down I am very reluctant to ask her out again because I don't want yet another rejection.

The girl has to make it known that she has changed her mind otherwise I take her first answer as her final answer.

• Nothing will happen until you are making a move. Make moves and get the results.

• you gotta make a bold move he is on low confidence

• tell in detail

• About why I think he is interested? He kept touching my hair when we were at a party, got me drinks, was very interested in my interests, study etc.

• well can't say for sure. but it is very possible. fear of rejection plays a big role always

What Girls Said 0