Girls, please give me advice and your thoughts on this please?

This girl I fell head over hills for broke it off with me close to two months ago. She finally text me the other night asking bout me and my family just catching up with me. Then she finally came out and said how much she missed talking to me and just missed me a whole lot in general. She said the whole time we weren't talking she thought about me all the time as so did I about her. And I told her that I'd really like to start talking to her again and hanging out with her and she said she'd really like that alot. And something was said bout us maybe doing something this weekend. Amd before she went to bed that night she told me so was so happy to talk to me and glad we caught up amd that we would talk soon and told me goodnight. So, the next day we didn't talk. Then yesterday I text her at like 6 pm. I was just wanting to talk to her and see if we might still be on for yhis weekend. And I never heard from her all night and still haven't heard anything from her. This is just pissed me off cause I ain't nothing but nice and a super gentleman to her and I don't think it's true but I think she just might be playing games with me but I don't know. You'd think if she was telling the truth about missing me and wanting to start hanging out and everything again she would at least text me back and seem interested in my by what she said the other night. IF she texts me back, I think I'm just going to ignore her like she did me cause I'm done being Mr nice guy with her. I've already tried talking to her twice and she's blew me off both times and I figured I'd give her the third time is a charm chance but if she's gonna mess with me and everything in going to throw it right back at her cause I'm tired of it and see how she likes it and if she blows me off again it's three strikes and she's out. Is that ok for me to do? Or what should I do? If girls could give me advice on what to do about this, Thanks!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, im not exactly sure what happened, but I don't think she's exactly playing games or doesn't know what she wants because she wasn't so-so about it she seemed sure of it. maybe something happened to her phone or with her family, im sure she will explain soon. just leave her be for now because you don't know what happened.

• Well she just text me a couple hours ago and told me she had been talking to her ex on and off after she broke it off with and that she didn't know what she wanted anymore that she's very confused cause she likes me a lot

• You sound like a really great guy. Just the fact that you care about her so much to ask a question like this I find very sweet. You will find a great girl who will appreciate you and won't think twice about another guy. Don't worry about her, you're better than that. And no problem:)

• Thank you so much :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think that maybe she wasn't seeing anyone and wanted to know if you were still available. Based on the fact that you were and talked to her, she knows that you still care and that she basically can talk to you or spend time with you when she decides.
    Because I believe that you are a nice guy, don't wait for her to choose you. Choose yourself and know that there are plenty of ladies would make you their #1 choice and priority!

• Sometimes with us ladies it's not that complicated because of how emotional we are and can be. I would back off for now because you don't want her to be with you and then cheat on you with her ex. I think that for your heart and mental stability it's best to put some space in between you guys. Besides you don't want to be anyone's rebound or played in the end because you're the one readily available. In the case she wants a boy and not a man

What Guys Said 2

• Dude two things,

Anytime a girl wants to reconnect (which almost never happens by the way), you welcome it with open arms. Relax, she could be genuinely busy. There is a million and one different things that could be going on with her. Don't try to play the guessing game.

Secondly, no girl likes a door-mat. If you nice her to death, she is gonna drop you like a bad habit.

Wait it out, and do NOT attempt to contact her again until she does you. Play it cool my man. You are busy and have your own life too. Or at least that's what you should be telegraphing.

If she doesn't contact you again then it is truly over. But anytime a girl does contact, it is ON!

• Dude, bad idea. You've got a big green and mean monster inside of you, let him out and kick him out. Just give her some time to develop feelings for you again. She's a little hesitant but revenge ain't gonna make any winners.

• Well, lay it plain: do you want me or not? If she bullshits you then you can't wait, it'll prob be degrading for her to do such a thing.