How to mind fuck with guys? how to make them crave for your attention?

for example : guys can mindfuck a girl by not replying to her calls and texts all of sudden and still be available and just ignore her...

so for guys... how can girls mindfuck them?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not how people work.
    Honestly, people with balanced lives or at least balanced persona have no need for such petty games.

What Guys Said 21

• Do the same thing back!

I'm assuming this is just for a very short while and no grudges are held. Because this is a really painful relationship to be in.

• "guys can mindfuck a girl by not replying to her calls and texts all of sudden and still be available and just ignore her..."

Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely keep this in mind.

• hahah where is my tip now? lol

• whoa whoa whoa... first off i didn't start off talking dirty. secondly, i haven't been ignoring. ipso facto... i ain't being like the jerk you were talking to.

• lol well then tell me what to do about this jerk who is ignoring me? come on help me out here.. i did give you a tip!

• your so called "mindfuck" is no active thing people do (at least no adult people, who want a relationship). we stop replying for other reasons but for making her crave our attention. i mean if he isn´t into you, you can mindfuck him all you want, he won´t ever want you.

• so then we started talking through texts he is my friends friend.. then after 5 days of constant texting he started talking dirty to me he even sent me his pic in boxers with a boner.. and things went to another level we both talked dirty and then the last thing he said was he is hard very hard and i said i am wet too lol.. then he usually texts first but he didn't do so next day and i texted him saying it was too soon to talk like that and i feel bad and guilty.. he read my message and never replied back then again next day i said hey whats up.. and he's been ignoring me.. so what do you think it is? why is he ignoring me like that? its been a week since he hasn't replied back...

• so its done deal? he's not coming back? but i did talk dirty though on texts.. wouldn't he be thinking oh maybe she will do something with me since she's talking like that? or i came out as a slut to him coz we just started texting each other like for a week...

• i don´t know to me it would not be a reason to stop talking to you xD

• For starters your a girl younalready have the upper hand andvyou hold the key to what he actually wants get me if not your lady bit so what you do is play that card be sexy too s3xy to clos3 but yet to far you no play the innocent girl type get him super hard and walk away dont give in for like 2 days longer also be on him like a halk then change to something else like pay more attention to another man or just flip the switch from sexy to really not intrested dont go moody tho that will just turn him off always stay playful yeah but keep strong

• lol i did all that... we were texting back and forth and flirty playful and discussed everything he said he wants a long term with me if it works out.. then one night we both started talking dirty he sexted me his pic.. and i did not send him anything but i did talk dirty.. the next day on he never texted or anything and i msgd him saying whats up.. and he never replied to that he has been ignoring me since a week now.. why is he doing that and what can i do to fix this? was he testing me?

• If he thinks your a slut for talking dirty then he is a boy not a man and probably not worth your time sorry my opinion lol I can imagine he will come back but do you really want some who just come back when they feel like it or would you rather find some one who cares about you to not do this I am a male iam a 29 year old ex slut of a man engaged now and this is no mindfuck game he is playing there is no game that requires you to be thrown away and picked up on he's wanting your better than that

• I dont no what he is doing this is not teasing mate sorry

• Do the same thing back.. It annoys the hell out of me when a girl just stops texting/calling me or putting in any effort.

• Shows tits, give them a little bit of everything and then refuse to give anything more.

• So people you can't mind fuck, because after a while they will stop caring a move on. It's all apart of growing up and maturing I suppose

• I'd rather you didn't.

• The only time me or any of my friends did this is when we genuinely weren't that interested in the girl.

• I'm no player, but those guys are legit 10s.

• true may be he doesn't think i am like that coz he did talk to me for 5 days and we have talked about other important stuff of getting to know each other.. you are probably right maybe he does talk to other girls the same way too.. he kept asking me if i would make out with him the first time we meet.. i found that really childish and weird.. maybe he just wanted to get into my pants and he knew i wouldn't give in so soon lol

okay i will check out the false attribution error thanks:)

• That's not a question someone experienced would ask. I don't mean that as a slight, but maybe he is inexperienced and ejects himself when he's afraid? Maybe he was just thinking about a quick bootie call. It's endless maybe's. Nonetheless, go get yourself other prospects and if he comes back, cool. If not, that's cool too. :)

• Tease meh baby ;3

• Women are fucking crazy man.

• Patience is the keyy get busy and the same guy will come after you if the person has any feelings :)

• I honestly don't think anybody needs their mind fucked with. It's happened to me and I know how it feels and I don't thinks it's necessary to get even

• Playing games with people deliberately to get a rise out of them = Immature. Just don't do it.

• You can mindfuck a guy if you're hot

• how? lol

• By being born hot... Or by using make up/plastic surgery/gym and wearing hot clothes

• i did mindfucking him by talking dirty and he did too but after next day he started ignoring my texts and calls! lolll

• Only the girl I care about can fuck my mind.. B)

• would you stop talking to a girl if she talks dirty with you? but you were the one who initiated the dirty talk by sexting her your pic?

• Don't you watch the news.. They make gfs they do sex.. They make videos and then they show it to their friends..
      So just report it to the police that he's spoiling your name..

• Hahah I don't know that yet but if that happens I will def lol I am just assuming all the possibilities it could be.. Lol

• Just know you're the shit

• Same way really.

Not that I would suggest it. You shouldn't mindfuck with anyone unless it's just someone you hate.

• what if he's mindfucking with me? he was talking fine and seemed super interested texting me so much i was also replying the same way then he finally stopped and started ignoring me completely! i texted him twice and its beeen 5 days he hasn't got back he comes on whatsapp sees it but doesn't bother!

• its been a week since we talked.. wouldn't i be boosting his ego again? he's literally ignoring me.. reads my msgs and never replies.. so i stopped too..

• If that's the case, then you should probably just consider it done. I mean, if he's clearly reading them and not replying, he's not interested. You shouldn't waste your time thinking about him or the situation, because he's/it's not worth your time. You deserve something better than to waste your time on someone who doesn't care.

• How to mind fuck with guys?
    Be a terrible human being that sending confusing signals that makes them eventually hate you when they can't put up with it anymore.
    How to make them crave for your attention?
    Be an amazingly awesome person that people can't help but love to be around.

See the inherent conflict between the two there? Can't do both.

• ok how can i be amazing awesome person? lol i just dont know how to play games.. but guys seem to lose interest after a while! tell me what to do! lol

• Hahaha good idea! I think my problem is that I put all the eggs in only one basket and cry a river later on.. But I'll def try it! Thanksss:)

• No problem. Good luck!

• Don't treat all men like this just because some man has been stupid enough to do it to you, be the better person. I don't play games and I would feel very annoyed if a girl decided she was going to try and mess with my head.

• it only works if he is desperate

What Girls Said 8

• You can do the same thing; ignore calls/texts all of a sudden

-or-

If you're interested in long-term mind-fuckage this is a good plan but you do need to be a good listener/observer to make it most effective.

1. Invent a distressing problem in your life
    2. Describe this distressing problem to the dude
    3. Ask the guy for help (make sure there is a solution to your problem that HE can come up with)
    4. Tell him that the solution is perfect and that it really helped you, shower him with affection and thanks
    ---this will sort of get him to feel protective of you, develop some trust, potentially open up to you---
    ---allow for some time in between this stage and the next---
    5. Gently push for more personal details about himself, it shouldn't take much to get him to confide in you
    6. Be super affectionate and understanding of his secrets/insecurities or whatever
    7. Create a problem between you two
    8. In the middle of the argument, throw whatever secret/insecurity he shared with you (if you actually get to the point where you find out what his insecurities are, hit me up, i can help you out here) -while- still remaining the plaintiff party (tricky, but doable)
    9. Cut off all contact.
    10. Goal achieved.

• ROFLLL!!! you're hilarious!
      no girl i just started talking to a guy we texted for like 5 days and we talked about our goals, life all the nice stuff and he said he is interested more in a long term relationship so he seemed decent to me and we would flirt a bit here and there.. but before he started ignoring me.. he sent me his pic in a boxer with a boner.. i was kinda uncomfy at first but we both started talking dirty.. the last thing he said was he is hard very hard.. lol then the next day i texted him saying whats up.. he's usually the one who texts me first.. he came online on whatsapp but never replied.. he saw my message i even msgd him the next day too he still ignored me.. so i completely stopped and now its been a week... he is mindfucking me he hasn't messaged me yet! :( its bothering the crap outta me!

• seriously what kinda idiot says he is hard and the next min he starts ignoring completely! ROFLLL

• indeed lol :p

• Guys don't play hard to get. They don't play games. If a guy wants you he will show you. Don't play games with guys... You will be the one getting hurt

• It's their game. You can't win a player. He is good at it, this is why he is player.
    Move on and find someone compatible with you.

• Just do the same back. You have no idea how effective it is when you give people a taste of their own medicine. Funny how some can dish it out but can't take it lol

• play hot and cold. make them think you really like them.. then play cold.. oh just never mind don't text them that kinda thing blow them off oh something came up can't go out.. kinda thing. and repeat. but the games will get old it's not worth it

• Hayyy guys. How can i make him stop mindfucking. I dont want to leave him or be petty and reciprocate

• 1) if you're trying to mindfuck a player, you won't
    Players are smarter than you will ever be

2) if it's a good guy, play hot and cold

This will only work if you're hot and he likes you
    Lol

• I strongly suggest that you don't play with people like that - It's repulsive and immoral.