I'm fucked. Help. What do I do?

This guy I was babysitting for is hitting on me. I'm honest to god terrified of him. I don't want to tell anyone. I mean he's a good guy and he's single.. Now. He's like 20 or 30 years older than me. Should I keep babysitting for him? He's really funny and I mean I have a flirty personality so I may just be asking for it, but I don't know what the fuck to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter if you have a flirty personality or not. If you feel uncomfortable, follow your gut. If he knows you're underage, whether you're "asking for it" or not, it is still VERY WRONG for him to flirt with a minor (ESPECIALLY if he knows you're a minor, which I'm guessing he does). Tell your parents you feel uncomfortable, and look for other jobs in the meantime. If things escalate, get out of there. I assure you there are better jobs :) Good luck!

What Guys Said 13

• Just politely tell him that you don't want to babysit for him anymore, or if he's a reasonable person. Then just briefly mention that he's overstepping his bounds with the flirting, and that you feel uncomfortable. Stand up for yourself now, and you won't regret it later.

• Hi F*cked, I'm ThatBritishLad.
    *Ahem* Well, if you feel insecure around the bastard why keep working for him? I'd take a hike if I were you... In the figurative sense, not the literal one O_o

• Yeah, I think you need to stop babysitting for him. Like immediately.

• You just need to decline any more offers to babysit for him. Period.

• If it gets bad, then tell someone. No one is going to judge you. I know it seems wierd, but I would bring a pocket knife. Just in case. Best of luck!

• Stop babysitting for him and tell your parents.

• Something bad could happen to u if u stick longer. U might regret for not taken action sooner than before he does..

• Your best to stop babysitting for him while would want flirt with man whose 3 times your age?

• i wouldn't go over there anymore tbh.

• years stop babysitting for him

• If he's freaking you out just tell him... Or if your not a confrontations type of girl... just tell him you can't babysit for him

• Do you want to do anything with him?

• I suggest telling someone and likely getting out of there. That's a dangerous situation to put yourself in if he's actually acting interested in you as more than just a babysitter. Could be a reason he's single...

What Girls Said 3

• Get the fuck out of there and never speak to him again! I had a similar situation. Tell ur parent and get the fuxk out

• Stop babysitting. I think the solution is quote obvious.

• No keep away from him. If he persists report it to the authorities.