How do I tell my crush that I like him without stuttering and sweating like a maniac?

Well... I've never really confessed to anyone before so I'm very clueless at this kind of thing... I'm usually really loud, sarcastic and blunt but around him I get shy, start twirling my hair, and watch what I say not only that, I blush like a freaking tomato when I get embarrassed and I fidget a LOT and really bad case of stuttering when I'm nervous.

Since I have no prior experience whatsoever in this field.. How should I tell him? I'm also waiting until the end of August when we are no longer co workers. (My position was to only be there for a year.)

What do you think the chances are he actually accepts my confession? And the chances that he won't?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah yes, the romantic confession so often seen in movies and poetry. It rarely works in real life, however.

Have you actually been on a date with this guy? I think going on a date with him is the way to go. It's preferable to blurting out one's feelings. At the end of August, I think you should ask him out... and use the "d word" (date). See how things go and then try engaging him in a more romantic way.

What Guys Said 3

• try picturing him naked. that seriously could take the edge off.

• I told my crush by getting my friend to do it. But I lucked out, and found out she liked me for a year, so try it.

• You should write him a letter. It would be cute

What Girls Said 0