Why do I always see this question?

I just want to know why the question " Are white guys attracted to black girls" is soo popular. I mean it's 2014 and I'm all for interracial dating but why does it always have to be white guys? Not trying to be offensive but what about all the other races?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I have no idea I guess because that is what most black girls want or are attracted to even if they are attacked they try to make it look better by saying " I would date any race but I'm just asking about white guys in particular". I'm highly attracted white guys myself but I also find other races attractive and would give anyone a chance if they were decent, with a good head on their shoulders, and had good intentions.

• Thanks for answering. I'm black and I feel the same the same way but i just really needed some insight. ^-^

• Thanks for the MH :)

What Guys Said 3

• My guess would be is that often media portrays white males to be on top. Like an alpha dog. Ok the other hand not to sound racist but most nationalities will stick with there own. Simply because we are drawn to people that have similar experiences and background as ourselves

• Girls of all races like white guys in majority and hence those questions. Media promotes them to be best. It's like if a white likes you , then anyone can like you.
    But it's okay... Europeans are hot anyways...

• I don't know why, I asked this question but in reverse, I'm all for interracial relationships, matter a fact I wouldn't mind to be in one, I don't care what race who, who's dating. Love is love

What Girls Said 1

• Because even though it's 2014, people are still senistive about race and that stil exists