I really need some advice!! Feeling overwhelmed!

My bf and I just moved into a house, he has 2 kids with his ex wife, we got them for the night and when she dropped them off she came in and took something off of the table saying that it was hers and kept it, not only that but she was creeping on my Fb page and went off on me about stuff, I'm a really calm easy going flexible person but seriously, he has stuff from when they were married in our place but it was stuff she didn't want when they split, why would she do this, it makes me feel awkward, and it was just last weekend that she went all psycho on me with Fb I feel awkward to be around her in general now!! Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him about this for sure. Tell her next time she gets in your face that you're not trying to replace her as the kids' mother, and that you don't want any part of their drama, leave you out of it. Then black her on FaceBook. She doesn't need to be able to see your facebook, let alone added to it, because your life is none of her business. Also keep in mind that your life is now partly his life, and her motivation creeping on your page is most likely to spy on him. His life is longer her business, except where the kids are involved.

What Guys Said 3

• Its an act of dominance. She wants you to know that she will always have been his first. Also this is her way of saying she still wants him. There are three things you should do in these times. First don't let her in your house. She doesn't live there anymore and if you do not want her in there then the answer is no. Second why is she a friend on your Facebook or any other media. Are you guys friends or is it just because she if his Ex and they have kids. Block her input on your media. The third thing is to make sure you never ever yell at her or get into a fight with her. Just treat her kindly but plainly. She isn't your Ex and has nothing really to do with you at all. She is just another person you pass on the street.

• The item was in the kids room she took it and my bf didn't even say anything

• Anyone who has a child with someone and you are the 3rd party the child comes with a life sentence. The mother of the children is now in your life and will do everything to make your life as miserable as she has a mind to do so. She quite possibly does not want to see him happy. She will find a way to turn the children against you.

Some guys stay away from women with children for the experience you are going through.

The only way to win is don't let her get to you. See her as a mentally retarded adult child who needs to be understood and heard. Her ego gets stoked from peoples failures and her being superior. What ever you do don't let her steal your joy or peace.

If it looks like she is going to put on a show or curs you out, pull up a chair open a bag of popcorn and watch the show or tape it. Nothing takes the wind out of their sails like letting them know they are entertainment.

• Is that stuff on display or is it in the attic? Just either tell your bf or husband to get rid of it or hide it from him without his knowing and when he asks - shrug.

• It was in the kids room and she grabbed it my bf saw her and said nothing

• Why is she doing this? It's been 7mths already

• I think she's the jealous type, but she doesn't really like your bf/hubby. I honestly think that if you give in, that would be the sole purpose she's aiming for. But then again, revenge is a petty thing, you mustn't concern yourself with such foolish people.

What Girls Said 2

• It is going to be awkward for a while. You are his girlfriend. She is his ex-wife. I watched my parents go through that when my dad started to date. She is being a stalker and is probably trying to find something about you to see if she could get the kids away from you. She still wants him. Ever heard that a jealous woman is better than the FBI. She wants to prove to him that you are not a good person and that you shouldn't be around the kids.

• So she's trying to make me feel out of place in my own home and with him (claiming stuff in my house from their marriage and taking it?)

• tell your boyfriend he knows her better than u do maybe he can say something