Simple and Straight forward: What is your type?

Girls and boys, you know how the "type" thing works. List some characteristics about your dream bf/gf, or the perfect one for you.
For example: I like a boy who is good at sports, while he is really into reading. Who is loyal and funny at the same time. Stuff like that. Those who gave me their opinions, I really appreciate it:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Gamer, funny, smart, can take a joke, sarcastic, and for the love of God they have to act like a man. There are too many guys who are so girly. If he cared more about his looks than I do mine, I can't be with him. I'm tired of being the guy in the relationship. I want to be the girl for once.
    And yeah that's about it. They don't have to be like a hardcore gamer or anything, but somebody who knows how to play. And looks don't really matter that much to me. I could range from chubby guys to skinny guys. I really don't care. They just have to be clean and neat. I don't want to be with a slob who has stains on his shirt and wears the same clothes all the time, you know?
    I guess that's all for me.

• I care a bit of looks (like just a tiny bit), and the rest is the same:D We might be sisters. Good to know your type and thank you for your answer. And yes, I know what you are saying (You asked me in your answer, so). Have a nice day.

• Thanks for the most helpful award :D

What Guys Said 7

• Intelligent, Funny, trustworthy and honest with me. and yes of course, looks. Someone who accepts me for who i am, and will respect me.

• I'm really looking for a woman who is a fortune 500 CEO type with lots of facial tattoos.
    (this is a joke, but I'm interested to see how many people respond to me as if i were serious!)

• Loyal
    Emotionally strong
    Intelligent
    Confident
    Tolerant of my interests
    Any body type, as long as there are no debilitating conditions

• All uh dis right hurrrrrrr
    http://noblesseobligesunkist.tumblr.com/

• my dream girl
    as a person
    intelligent, gamer, caring, understanding, adventurous, loving,
    physically
    dark hair (like black), pale skin, dark eyes, beautiful

• I am all those, but I lack in the reading category.
    I want hot loyal consistent

• Attractive lady. dresses well, with puhlenty of brains.
    Not necessarily in that order.

What Girls Said 3

• Sporty guy, one that loves music and going for random adventures haha and likes to try new things also :) but has to be trustworthy and can make me laugh :)

• I'm into religious dudes.

• Non-religious, funny, attractive, ambitious, and intelligent.