That one person who makes your entire day 100% better?

Well, I met this girl through a friend about 6 months ago and I basically fell in love with her that moment. We talk/text everyday. We have so much fun when we hang out, it's always an amazing time. Like, I could be having the worst day ever, but once I start talking to her, I literally forget about everything thats troubling me. I just get so happy whenever she's around, lol. And to top it all off, her sister and bestfriend recently told me that she likes me back! :D

So do any of you guys/girls have that special someone who makes your day better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh come on, you tell us all that and don't even ask us whether or not you should go for her so that we can tell you "yes dude, go for her?"

No, I do not have anyone special like that. Not everybody does, so go get it dude. What are you doing, lounging around asking lame questions?

• Um, I'm didn't tell you guys that so that you can tell me whether or not I should go for her. I will when I feel the time is right. I was just explaining my situation, and why i feel the way I feel. Don't be so rude. Of course not everyone does, no point in being sour about it.

• Sorry, I actually meant that in a humerous way, I swear to god, that's just my sense of humor. I didn't mean to actually critisize you in any way.

• Oh sorry, I guess I kinda read it wrong too haha. Sorry for getting so offensive.

What Girls Said 6

• That guy who used to live in my belly for nine annoying months. I only learned to appreciate him after he had moved out.

• Sherlock Holmes has never disappointed me

• My best friend, nieces and nephew.

• My girlfriend. She always knows how to cheer me up and she puts up with my shit everyday

• My momma. :)

• Nope there's no one like that for me. If there is I haven't met them yet

What Guys Said 2

• Not anymore. I'm very careful about who I open up to.

• Only my niece.