Do guys still like girly girls?

It just seems nowadays guys think tomboy girls are super hot and are saying like "Girls who are super girly are annoying" I'm tomboyish in a few ways I guess but I'm very very girly.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I think you are misunderstanding what you have been reading. Men want girls who dress in an alluring and feminine way (i. e., the girly girl way), but they also want women who know how to go into tomboy mode on certain occasions for the sake of having fun.

There's nothing in life more annoying than a girly girl who won't switch into tomboy mode: pfft, go karts are a boy thing; pfft, I don't want to get in the batting cage; eww, I don't want to put that nasty worm on the hook like that; eww, there's dirt at the bottom of the lake! (sigh)

• Precisely.

• Oh. I'll do tomboy stuff. (But not the worm on the hook, I'd never go fishing because I'm allergic to seafood lol. I suck at go karts...)

• I like the girly girly look, tight jeans, tight faux leather pants etc. I am not a fan of the tom boy look which is lose fitting jeans etc. I like to see the shape of her legs and ass lol. For the personality I like tomboy personalitys because they are generally more realxed, fun, open minded and easy going. I do not like poor hygine on any girl.

• They can be annoying but they can also be great. For example, when she's really caring and nurturing that's great. When she really wants to go into a haunted house and then has a panic attack when she's 20 feet from the house in tears begging not to go in when this was her idea in the first place, that's really annoying.

• Lol I know it was just an example but I wouldn't even suggest a haunted house. I'm a weenie I get spooked sooo easy ugh (。-_-。)

• I just used a real life example that I personally witnessed. The haunted house wasn't even scary. I didn't even jump once and she was wigging out.

• It depends! But every girl is super girl however she is! Every girl is super hot to a boy so dont think about this cause what really matters is the boy who really cares and is meant for you :)
    Best of Luck (y) :)

• I wouldn't be able to judge as I don't know enough to really form an opinion that would be so narrow. I guess it would take me time. I'd judge based on perspicuity, perspicacity, your self-consciousness, health and your love for yourself.

• Most guys like the girly girl LOOK, but most girly girls have personalities that are dull as fuck and are unbearably boring.

Just make sure u can actually have passions and interests beyond girly stuff ! :)

• Of Course! I like both but I think all girls have a little of each In them. There are people out there for everyone, there is not one stereotype or trait is attractive to Everyone. :)

• I love girly girls. Sundresses, (appropriate) makeup, nail polish, heels, etc. Love it all.

• Fetish I guess lol. I can't say this on behalf of all men. Everyone is gifted with their unique personalities, some may like it rough some may like it tender. It depends on how the guy want it.

• I prefer girly girls over tomboys

• hells yeah..

• I prefer girls with a LITTLE attitude... I guess extra girly are anoying to most guys. I actually had a crush on a super hot tomboy I met about 2 years ago

• because men are weak now, they need women to be the men lol

• Girly is good!

What Girls Said 1

• I think most guys like girls that dress girly and nice, and carry themselves in that way, but isn't a total priss and knows when to just have fun and not be uptight all the time.