The girl who I'm dating behind my wife's back says she's pregnant , How to find out if she lies or not?

I'm dating this girl for around a year and did my best to keep it secret and don't let my wife finds out.
Also I always take care of safety but she says she is pregnant.
How to find if she lies or not?
And if she doesn't lie what are some ways to deny it or to run away from this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Offer her money to abort it

• If she really is pregnant I would.

• The way to find out is to go to the doctor with her.

Pay the least money you have to to persuade her to get the abortion. But bear in mind that kids cost a lot of money. So even paying a 'large' amount for the abortion could actually save you money in the long run and thats even before we get onto the emotional costs of becoming a father to a child you didn't even want

What Girls Said 10

• Tut tut tu, someones gotten themselves into a problem now ;)
    You could always do what Ben in American Horror Story did and have someone kill her so you dont have to deal with the baby ;)
    But no, I guess go with her to the doctors and both talk about whether you want an abortion or not. But the wife will find out, and I hope she kicks your ass :P

• Take her to a doc and take her to abortion clinic

• Go with her to the doctor... your wife will find out. They always do.

• I call troll.

• See similar question in feed about making a girl get an abortion. Same age range.

• You don messed up boy
    Ohh u in trouble

• #1 u are a fucking cheater.
    #2 take her to a doc
    #3 @rissyanne has a point ur wife will find out
    #4 if you dont love ur wife get a divorce
    #5 u are a low life for cheating on ur wife

• go to an obgyn appointment with her.
    but 'running away from the situation'? you got yourself into the situation. you should have never started a new relationship if you already had one. if she is pregnant, you should be honest with your wife, imagine how it would feel if she was cheating on you. and imagine how it would feel if you never even knew.

and if the girl doesn't want an abortion, you can't make her. that's her choice.

• It would ruins my marriage. This girl knew that I'm married so its her fault and she most does abortion if she is true about being pregnant.

• She will ruins her life by keeping the baby.

• then that's her choice. but I'd come clean now about cheating if I were you, so your wife can leave your dumb ass now.

• Tell her to take a pregnancy test or go to the gynecologist with her.

• Need to find a clinic where she can does abortion too.

• how can you "emotionally" force her to have an abortion? Are you insane? Your poor wife, your poor side gf and your poor unborn child, which for all their sake, I hope is actually just a scare and not a pregnancy.

• Its a traditional country and getting pregnant before marriage is not accepted for girls also she is living in her parents' and has no more place to live so its how I can emotionally force her.

• Run away from the situation? How about not get involved with other women when you have a wife. There's an idea.

• Its complicated. But what if she lies? or if she refuses abortion?

• You can't force her to abort. You just have to live with that, its a consequence of your mistake.

• Of course I can not physically but emotionally.

• You're a coward. There is no way to run from this. Take responsibility for your damn actions.

• How to find if she is telling the truth?

• World is full of people why to bring another one?

• It's a shame your parents didn't have the same thoughts.
      I'm done with this. Do whatever you want. But there will not be an easy way out, so don't bother looking for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Make her take a pregnancy test in front of you. Don't ask her to take it on her own time because she could just buy one off of craigslist... yes we have pregnant women literally selling pregnancy tests to trick partners.

• First of all admit you got yourself into this mess, next take your girlfriend to the doctor and find out for sure that she's pregnant, once you know for sure it gets tricky it could be yours or it could be someone else, if she's not to far along and she's not against abortion then you should talk to her about going that way, if she decides she wants to have it then you're in for a lot of problems, you're wife will find out eventually and your girlfriend will probably want you to stay with her and the baby, you still have a chance of fixing the problem and your wife not finding out but it's a small chance, good luck hope everything works out for you.