Guys: would you want your girlfriend to fight another girl over u?

My boyfriend keeps teasing me about a fake girl he has in his room. and his best friend would help him tease me by making a girl voice (pretending to be katie).

he told me she's fake because he wanted to see my reaction.

saying its cute that I got mad/alil sad when he told me.

the first part he sounded serious and then I told him to put her on the phone, it was his best friend in on the joke >_> lol

I do get alil jealous sometimes when girls flirt with my bf but I know he would turn them down ^_^ but there's some girls that still makes moves on him even when he tells them he has a gf that he's serious with >_<.

so guys/girls would u want to see your significant other to fight another person over u?
or
would you rather want them to be the better person and walk away together?
or
"other" like what would u do/want them to do?

honestly I might say something and walk away but if she's persistent and kisses him... I'd probably fight her maybe a slap and walk away unless she actually wants me to fight. I'll fight

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't. What if that girl beat the crap out of you? How would he feel then? Like total shit! Best suggestion, don't let it bother you. It sounds like he's doing it to get a rise out of you. If he sees it bothers you and gets you mad he's gonna continue to joke like that. Just don't let it bug you. Either you'll find out all the joking was serious or he'll stop because it's not gettin a rise out of you

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah if I was fifteen. In reality if there is a girl in your boyfriend's room you should be kicking his ass, not hers. I don't understand why boyfriends/girlfriends always want to go after the person that is there instead of their significant others? It's not like that person just magically appeared there.

• No, I wouldn't want my girlfriend to fight another girl for me. I never enjoy seeing her get hurt even though I know by experience she can kick ass.

. If it's just joking around like that, then by all means go with it! Have some fun!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't want any fighting crap unless I am in danger or sth. I don't like those kind of person. If I am in a position, like harassed of course he will be there for me. Otherwise, I don't want. It would truly make me crazy.

And if I see him in position like kissing or sth, lol I will not interfere. I am not gonna fight because of some stupid guy. I imagine the worst condition, like he is forced to do ( lol I don't know how it is possible lol) , then I can punch that girl in a face. No fear at all.

• fight for a guy? it all depends if he is worth it