Went on a few dates last year but I wasn't interested then, bumped into him now, don't know if I should ask him to hang out sometimes?

My question kinda says a lot but here's the full (though I'll try to keep it short) story:
Met a guy in highschool, lost touch, he lives in my street and we bumped into eachother again last year. We went on a few dates but I wasn't really feeling it and I didn't want to keep him hanging on. It can take a while before I get to the butterfly stage. We lost touch for a year and I bumped into him again today. We had a chat and that was that. Let's put it like this: I wouldn't mind seeing him again.
Though a year ago I wasn't intrested and then we lost touch. What if, we meet up again, go on dates and I'm still not feeling it? I don't want to play him.
I told him I'm going to a certain party tonight and I was thinking of texting him casually like: "hey, nice seeing you again today. If you're at *insert party* tonight, let me know :)"
Any thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• That's exactly what you should do. If you want something, make it known. See how he reacts, but also leave him enough wiggle room so he can make his mind up.

What Girls Said 0