Do you have to be the strongest man to attract a women?

Hey girls, i know you are attracted to strong, tall men, But, are you only attracted to the strongest man in the room per say (physically). let's take height. you know a guy that you like, if you were in a room and he was the shortest one, would you change your mind about him? Or in general, let's say that you know a group of guys, all equally attractive, would you go to the more muscular one, and dismiss the others before get to really know them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Liking somebodys looks and wanting to get to know them are totally different.
    I've seen really sexy guys, looked, appreciated the sight and moved on because they were idiots. When it comes to actually wanting to get to know somebody, more attracted to compatability and personality.
    Like a 10 who is dumb or I don't get on with slides down to a 4 when you actually know him, but a 4 who opens his mouth and says the right things and has a good personality will easily slide up to 7/8 even 9

What Girls Said 7

• Besides his looks he needs to have something to offer. If he is tall and attractive and has nothing to offer he is simply eye candy. Doesn't mean he is good in bed, doesn't mean he is intelligent, moral etc. Depends what a woman is looking for. If she is looking for something casual she might go for the attractive guy, the same way men hunt for attractive women. If she is looking for something more serious and long term she is likely to look beyond outer appearance... not sure how much of that holds true for men, they seem to want hot no matter their intention. Not all, it just seems that way.

If you think you are short and weak you can still find a woman, confidence is key. Some men work out to boost their confidence. So, if you need a confidence boost you can work out. So you will be a short but strong guy.

• I'm personally attracted to guys who are taller than me (I'm 5'1) and who are healthy (they don't have to be a bodybuilder). And honestly, initially I might be more attracted to the healthiest one, so they may looked to be the strongest, however if they don't have what I'm looking personality wise, I wouldn't go for them. If one of the guys in the group, who wasn't as tall or strong, was funny, makes conversation, and actually tries to pursue me in a way that I know he is confident and not cocky, I would definitely reciprocate, even if he is the shortest and weakest of the bunch. No one truly wants a complete asshole :)

• It's all about personality so strength, height and looks are devoid of my attention unless he has a good heart and personality. Actually a good example, I was in Starbucks yesterday and 2 men walked in. Both were VERY well built and walked about prancing in front of the counter then took their shirts off. Yes they got looks from women because of their size and looks but once I saw he looked nice... I lost interested after a minute, perhaps not even that. I don't want a guy to just look at, otherwise I'll get a cardboard cut out of a man and put it in my bedroom. He was cocky and arrogant and loved himself far too much to have much left to give anybody else.
    I would take the shortest, weakest man in the room over someone like that ANY day. We would have a much better time together :)

• I may like the way he looks but if he's got a flat personality, i wouldn't be attracted to him even if he looks like the best looking man in the universe. You can look average/short/skinny/nerdy/very tall with a nice personality and i'd choose the weird looking fella just because his personality attracts me immensely. And no, i wouldn't dismiss anyone without knowing them, i'd treat them all equally.

• I'm not sure about other girls, but I don't really care about how muscular a guy is. His personality and behavior is what would make me like him.

• I don't like tall. (5'11 +)

i prefer 5'8-5'10.

It all comes down to personality. Looks or size can help but not the main criteria for me

• I don't care about physical strength at all. I do like athletic guys looking like runners or cyclists. So I would choose the svelte agile looking guy over muscular. The only way I would choose the muscular guy is if all of the other guys were chubby or short.

• OK, an average fit guy and another more muscular one, how many inches of difference (height) to choose the second?

• So 3 inches is your answer?

• No, because it would depend on a lot of other factors.

What Guys Said 1

• Only the most shallow women