Did this girl politely reject me?

Known this girl for over a year, she has never had a boyfriend, she isn't shy, she just takes time opening up. We currently live one hour away due to summer break. Recently we've been texting and she agreed to hang out while I was in her area and we both did. She left for vacation for two weeks and we agreed to hang out after she returned. Recently I texted her asking how her vacation was and asked her if she would like to go to an amusement park next weekend. It would be a 30 min drive for her (longer for me) she replied asking me how much tickets would be, telling me she wasn't much of a daredevil but that "she would let me know after this weekend, just text her to remind her". Am I overthinking this or should I just take her not giving me a straight forward answers a rejection.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be that's she is hiding monetary problems... Like maybe it's not in her budget to splurge and she doesn't want to openly discuss it cause its embarassing... Or maybe amusement parks aren't her thing. . She could be afraid of Heights... Her considering it would be a plus if this is so because she would be willing to consider going with you despite that... Also... She gave you a more definitive time frame of when she would get back to you when deciding whether she'd be able to go or not... As opposed to just saying... "I'll let you know" without knowing when she would let you know

What Girls Said 3

• She's not rejecting you. She probably just needs to check her schedule and maybe she just doesn't like amusement parks. Maybe you could find something else to do together like see a movie.

• You are over thinking it. Maybe amusement parks just aren't her thing.

• It dosent sound like she's rejecting u she just need time tobsee if she can make it mabye she has family stuff to handle or she's really thinkingcause amusment parks are kinda scary lol 😊.

What Guys Said 1

• No she's not rejecting you, it doesn't sound like she likes amusement parks that's all.