What is the smallest thing that turns you off about someone?

When you just meet someone or go out with them, are there any really small things that if they do or have about them are automatic turn offs for you? I heard of one girl who wouldn't go out with a guy a second time if he didn't bring her a napkin with her drink. Seems petty, but I'm curious to know what small things are important to people.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• It always bothers me when another person's fingernails or toenails aren't trimmed and very clean. Super gross if they aren't!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• This isn't really a small thing but I don't like rudeness. For example people who don't say thank you to waiters/waitresses if out for a meal or people who don't say please, thank you. Basically when people look down on people who work in shops or people they feel don't deserve their time. It's sad to say but there's lot of rude, self absorbed people in the world that seem to think they're above manners and general common decency :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Rudeness in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • The way my fiancee hides her face when she is embarrassed XD

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh you said turn off! HAHA

The way some people are jerks about little things. What I said before is a turn ON for me XD

• rudeness like to waiters

0|1
    0|0
  • Any signs of being unhygienic, being cocky, talking about their ex (even if they just mention her), if they lie/contradict themselves

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Smoking is a huge turn off for me, even tho quite a few people smoke.

0|3
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go out with this somewhat good looking blonde chick (she never asked me out, but I had her number) because she contradicts herself in a single conversation and she doesn't shut up.

1|1
    0|0
  • Having no interests, poking, spending more than 7% of the time at her smartphone

0|0
    0|0
  • Biting her nails, and giggling nervously after almost everything you say.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she goes to the club... over.

0|0
    0|1
  • Talking too much, playing games, being crazy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Teeth. If a woman has teeth growing all over the place and in different directions or am missing some. It's a no go.

1|0
    0|0