Girl is no longer putting out. WTF just happened?

Nailed her on the third date. Nailed her again on the fourth. Then she stopped. What's going on here?

I ask her why and she says, "just because. I don't feel like it." At the same time she tells me how irresistible I am and how I'm making it really hard for her, etc.

She also gives blow jobs but just won't have sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she's trying to just slow things down, it might be going too fast for her. But if you're still getting David Blowies it's a good sign that she's still interested. Also, if you're using terms like "nailing" her TO HER, she might be questioning your motives and feeling you out. But you never know, maybe you're getting gamed by her too. A little rope-a-dope, haha. I'd say the first idea is more likely though.

What Girls Said 9

• She probably stopped because she wants to know if you're just using her for sex.

• Maybe she feels like she just gave it too easy. wants to take things slower?

• Nailed her? Really?

• How long ago was the 4th date?

• I think she's gaming you
    Giving you a little and not all
    She's trying to play with your mind

• How do I squash that?

• I thought about that too but a know one of her family members and apparently she talks about me to her grandma, mom, and sister... in a good way. We're assuming she's really into me.

• Then she wants you to want her and like her
      She wants a relationship

• She wants to try taking things slow with you seems like.
    Either that or she wants to see if you are just using her for sex or if you genuinely care about her.

• She wants to see how much you value her. She wants a real relationship.

My humble advice for dealing with girls btw: don't talk so crudely. You can't say you're gentlemanly if you check off boxes like buy dinner, make sure she' comfortable, open doors, etc. It's more of a mindset. Words are an indication of that mindset. Actions (like you're doing) flow from that mindset, but they are not a replacement for it. Therefore, you'd be better off to stop doing those things (like buying dinner, opening doors, etc) if you actually doing them with an ulterior motive, if you're doing it merely to obligate her into doing things with you.

She is looking for a relationship and will not be fooled by those kinds of actions if they're not backed by a genuinely courteous way of thinking. Furthermore, when she realizes you are purposefully trying to buy her affection, she may very well lead you on and extort your gifts out of annoyance and/or because she can.

But that's just my 2 cents. Ditch the crudeness. It's not attractive.

• I'm not doing it to be attractive. Don't really give two flying squirrel turds what anybody thinks about my language online. I do speak like this sometimes in real conversation but only with guys... women and pansies are usually unable to cope or understand words can be different from "mindset"

• she wants more from you, money, attention, etc.

• Maybe it's because you use chauvinistic terms such as "nailed her" and "she's not putting out". Be more of a gentleman and your problem will hopefully solve itself.

• Nah that ain't it lmao

• I've actually treated her like more of a gentleman than anybody else she's ever been with. I open doors, pay for dates, make sure she's comfortable, seek her opinions... I just talk really crudely.

What Guys Said 6

• She probably felt like she rushed things and now that you've had sex with her you won't be as interested in her. So she's holding out to keep you chasing her.

• Are you interested in being friends with benefits or more?

• Yeah... Read Prof Dons opinion, I elaborate.

• She probably wants to be more than just fwb. If you want more than sex out of her, get into a relationship with her!

• Maybe you don't deserve it. based on your language and the terms you use, it appears that is all you care about.

• See what I mean. If I were a girl I wouldn't have sex with you either.

• Looks like the comment got removed anyway. I just don't understand why some people are so easy to react negatively to an opinion they've asked for.

• It happens. Doesn't bother me.

• Do u want to monogamously be with this girl?

• Yeah, that's pretty much the mindset I have with every girl which is why I look carefully for character flaws. I didn't mention all that in the post, just tried to localize the question ha ha.

• She probably likes you and wants to be monogamous with you... and doesn't want to be classified as a sex partner and nothing more

• maybe it's that time of the month or she might be waiting for you to say I love for no reason at all