What does this guy really want from me. A relationship or a fling?

Me and this guy have been talking for 4 weeks now. The attraction is strong, we have only chilled twice because he so call claims to be busy. He sad he really likes me but texts me to come to his house so he can eat me out. I let him and he was the first person to ever eat me out. I'm a virgin, well I haven't been penetrated I guess. Although many girls wouldn't turn down being eaten out, but I want more from the guy. He never asks to chill, like go to the park, just watch movies. He just wants to eat me out and stuff. Should I just cut him off?

Most Helpful Guy

• That situation seems like a fling. But I bet if you can manage to get him out with you and share moments, drink a bit maybe, then feelings can settle in, otherwise yeah, cut him loose.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him you feel like you moved to that too fast and you're not interested in doing any more sexual stuff for a while.

His reaction, both when you tell him and in the days that follow, will be your answer.

• When he goes down on you do you orgasm? If so why mess with a good deal? Do you return the favor with a handjob or blowjob? I would not cut him off just yet... enjoy the sex. Maybe he just wants a friends with benefits relationship.

• Tell him that you want that. Ask him if he wants more? Let him know that he could still probably eat you out once in a while if he doesn't.

That way when he tells you his answer you can clearly make a move or cut him off. I hope he's eating you out well :D

• Sounds like you are friends with benefits with him. I don't get how he was able to get you to come over in the first place. "come to my house so I can eat you out" I didn't know that line worked! lol

What Girls Said 0