Found out some secrets, now I don't know how I feel?

Recently I found out that this guy I'm dating secretly smokes. He is only 15 so I know this is really bad. Normally when you think of kids who smoke you think of gangs, troublemakers, etc. I never thought he was one of these people. I really want him to stop but I know he won't. After finding out he smokes I dont know if I should be with him anymore. I don't want to get into any of that. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• either get him to stop or move on, i'm saying this because if you stay and he still smokes it is hurting you, second hand smoke is very unhealthy and is little by little (but builds up massively) killing you, it's not ok at all to smoke and especially not if the person who is smoking is 15! that's incredibly bad.

• This guy has a point second hand smoking is just as bad because you could get addicted and it takes horrible my ex girlfriend smoked and first time I kissed her I nearly threw up it stinks and it takes bad and can have serious effects on your health

• i second that

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him that if he quits smoking for a week you'll let him do you anyway he wants. Once a week he gets his way anyway as long as he doesn't smoke. Then kick him in the balls and say if you lie to me you're going to be in worse pain than that. Wear a skirt that day and just bend over in front of him as he is in pain and look back with your finger in your mouth. Then kiss him on the cheek and walk away.

• That would be a deal breaker to me and if he started so young, he's not going to stop. You will find a better guy I promise you!

• Use physical force to quit his smoking.

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to get someone to smoke. I found out my recent ex smoked two months into our relationship, I told him how I felt about it and that I couldn't be around it because it gave me breathing issues. Him not smoking around me took about a month then he just kept doing it around me, he said he'd switch to vapor but that didn't happen. Maybe ask to see if he's open to switching to vapor or open to quitting at all. If he isn't and it is still bothering you then maybe you should end it.