At what age do you think men peak in attractiveness? At what age do you think women peak in attractiveness?

My opinion:
Men: 27
Women: 20

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men peak in their late 20s-early 30s.
    They're MOSTLY already adults with jobs, careers up their sleeves, are past that "being a player" phase, and have already started to want to settle down or at least know what they want in life. But they're still young enough to still let the inner boy go out and play, too, which I think is totally cute :)

Women peak in ages 20-30.
    Young and fit, but not naive anymore. Mostly pretty much know what they're capable and incapable of, what they want to do in life, and how they could possibly achieve it. They're also way past the whole teen angst phase or having major insecurity issues, can and will work to make ends meet.

What Girls Said 8

• Men, physically: 22-28
    Women, physically: 18-28

Men, lifestyle, maturity and personality: 30-35
    Women, lifestyle, maturity and personality: 22-35

• All things being equal-- Healthy weight. physically active. physically fit. Good heath. Nice hair. good skin. Decent style clothing. Proportionate figure... Everyone in their twenties.

• Depends on their race I think. Maori men always look quite young and I think they are quite attractive in the 30's and 40's even kinda like Jake the Muss lol.. White guys usually in their mid 20's and girls probably as teens like 17 - 19..

• I think both men and women peak in their 20's-30's. It's fairly individual in my opinion.

• Men: 50s
    Women: 30s

• i don't know about women, but men arround 30 ^^"

• I feel men become more attractive the older they get (25+)
    Girls I would say when they hit 18..

• Depends on their race and how well they take care of themselves.

What Guys Said 5

• Women... usually somewhere in their early 20s. One hard number wouldn't apply to everyone because everybody's different.

Men, I have no idea. I would assume that it would be the same as women, but I''ve heard men described as looking better as they age. I certainly wouldn't say women look better as they age, so maybe it's different. Overall, hard to tell because I don't notice attractive men like I do attractive women.

• 18 to late twenties

But I'm 23 myself, so my opinion
    is probably biased :3

• men:25-28
    women:19-22

• I don't know for men. For women before 20.

• Maybe if you are referring to physical attractiveness; if you take other things into account it can be very different. Eg. for men, the fatter your wallet the more attractive you will be, and 27 is definitely not the peak in this department.

For girls I think most people judge attractiveness physically, 20 is a reasonable call but everyone's different physically. Some ladies age better and others not as well. You can generalise like this.