Girls, would you like it if a random boy like myself took you on an instant date?

If for example you we're sat having a coffee, I came in and introduced myself, complimented you then offered you a drink for 20 mins if your time that would eventually lead to getting your number and name, would you be comfortable and cooperate?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you live lol. In nyc this would never work, bUT in suburban areas where people are more chill it could work, and there are girls who appreciate this badass move. I personally would not cooperate though just because I don't know you and I also only give out my number to very close people

• Yeah I live in a small city compared to NYC! In England. Fair enough :) thanks for the opinion!

What Girls Said 10

• That's actually happened to me before to some extent. I didn't mind it beats the usual being hit on by using cheesy pick up lines.

• I think it'd be pretty cool, might make my day depending on the day.

• Yeah I wouldn't mind

• sure, let's be friends.

• If I'm not paying for it, hell yeah hahaha

• Probably. If you weren't a creep about it

• I would do it.

• i would if we had something in common

• Some guy did that to me, I loved it! Never forgot him.

• What did he even talk about? Sounds good though! :)

• He first came and asked me for a light, I gave him one, and he was like do you want to get a coffee? Right now I mean? I was unsure, but it was a boring day and we were real close to my own local coffee shop so I agreed.
      We just asked each other questions like age, occupation, kids, hobbies etc, a bit about football and about places we'd each travelled to. Was really really weird, but still really really awesome lol.

• That would be pretty badass actually

What Guys Said 2

• That's one heck of a bold move. I've seen several today, but yours takes it home. Wow. :)

• Ahahaa I don't think I could do it, but you never know, a quick few shots of afternoon alcohol might do the job! Cheers!

• No prob man! Good luck.

• only if we're going to have sex afterwards.