Girls, are my standards too high?

I want a cute girl who accepts me for who i am, is intelligent, and honest? Is this too much to ask?

I prefer cute girls to hot girls if that makes any sense

Most Helpful Girl

• These are deffinitly not unrealistic expectations, it sounds like you just want a nice girl who you can have fun with and who likes you for you and won't cheat or play games which is great. And i know what you mean by you saying that you like cute girls as apposed to "hot" girls cause thats a pretty big part in finding the right person, dont go for the girl in the booty shorts, crop top with boobs spilling out cause most likely she is not the kind of girl who will settle down an like you for you. I would say that you just need to get to know someone before falling for them, make sure theyre a good person before dating them and getting hurt, and relax you're young you'll find someone soon when the time is right. Hope i helped even a little bit:)

• Finally someone who understands what i mean

• Yeah i do, and girls look for the same things so if you try to meet your expectations then im sure a nice girl will come along who will be more of what you're looking for as well.

• Thanks! I was hoping girls had similar standards

What Girls Said 14

• That's what everybody needs, a cute kind person who understands the other :)

• nope! you dont!

• Not too much to ask at all but your descripstion is a bit vague. I'm sure its more complex then that

• They need to be understanding of me. They would need to like me for me, and not care what anyone else thinks. its kinda tough to put it in words i guess

• That's not high at all. That's pretty reasonable, really. That's actually the most reasonable request I've heard in a while, actually.

• Perfectly Normal Standards! :)

• they ain't high standards you know. It's really refreshing change to see that a guy wants a girls who is intelligent honest and cute. good luck with finding you're girl. ^-^ But I'm not gonna lie grey matter is decreasing...

• no theyre not

• Nope, its alright and realistic.

• That's not high standards at all. I think everyone wants something like that.

• Nope. Everyone has their own standards. The problem is if it's too much. You're fine

• Nah it isn't that is easy find cute girl

• no that's totally fine. and tbh if she doesn't accept you for who are, then she's not a keeper anyways. no girl should make you change who you are

• No I don't think so

• I'm not sure how to phrase this but if you're accepting girls for who they are, and you're intelligent and honest with them along with any other standards that you want girls to be, then there is no standard that is too high.

• I try to meet my own standards, but it doesn't seem to be working

What Guys Said 3

• Remember when searching for a lover that womyn are human too. Humans are far from perfect.

• Those are normal standards. Intelligent might be tricky. Depends on HOW intelligent you want.

• no, this is wonderful.