Where to meet a female metalhead?

I am looking for a girl with similar music taste to me for once, and have found it hard to locate girls that listen to metal, especially melodic death metal. do you? or do you know a good dating site for metalheads?

Most Helpful Girl

• hello there. i am a fellow metalhead haha
    you can try concerts too but it may be hard to find single people who aren't 14 year old fangirls hahaha

What Girls Said 2

• Just go to local shows (:

• problem is shows used to be local, then I moved to the sticks, broke up with my girl, and 3-4 months on I realize I was perfectly situated to meet what I'm now looking for. . . but can't move back.

• MetalHeadMeet. com

Jk that would be interesting if it existed though.

What Guys Said 2

• im pretty sure you can find them at shows you go to. but for dating sites? i dont think one in particular exists:P

• there always seems to be a marked lack of singles at gigs

• damn fureals? shit when i went to shows back then i always saw a ton of scene girls lol. but it was more hardcore bands and shit. like Elysia.

• concerts is a typical one but honestly the best way is to talk to women that share the appearance of a metal head and chat them up to see if you share commonalities.