Long distance relationships.. will it work?

Ok so I like her and she likes me that much I know... but as of right now she lives in n. c. and I live in pa... but it is only temparary because she is moving to my town at the end of summer... so my question is... long distance relationships would it work?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• They will work if you are willing to both stay committed. personally for me long distance relationship never worked. I was always committed thoe.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• well look man, it could, but both of u would hav to REALLY be willing to be committed to keeping it alive. if any of u starts to drift off, then it will fall apart more easily than if a face to face relo would. its very possible to work- just needs more effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • It might work, if both parts are willing to try. I know some people who are very bad in actual relationship. I know some people who make it work even it is long distance.
    So it is up to you.
    Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since the distance is only temporary I believe long distance can work for both of y'all. Stay committed and remember the reasons why it's worth waiting to see/be with each other and you will do fine

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Of course! Hybrid or full platonic relationships always do!

0|0
    0|0
    • hybrid or full platonic? whats that even mean
      ?

• You know how you go a while without having any sex or anything, just an intellectual friendship. Something like that.