Long distance relationships.. will it work?

Ok so I like her and she likes me that much I know... but as of right now she lives in n. c. and I live in pa... but it is only temparary because she is moving to my town at the end of summer... so my question is... long distance relationships would it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• They will work if you are willing to both stay committed. personally for me long distance relationship never worked. I was always committed thoe.

What Girls Said 3

• well look man, it could, but both of u would hav to REALLY be willing to be committed to keeping it alive. if any of u starts to drift off, then it will fall apart more easily than if a face to face relo would. its very possible to work- just needs more effort.

• It might work, if both parts are willing to try. I know some people who are very bad in actual relationship. I know some people who make it work even it is long distance.
    So it is up to you.
    Good luck.

• Since the distance is only temporary I believe long distance can work for both of y'all. Stay committed and remember the reasons why it's worth waiting to see/be with each other and you will do fine

What Guys Said 1

• Of course! Hybrid or full platonic relationships always do!

• hybrid or full platonic? whats that even mean
      ?

• You know how you go a while without having any sex or anything, just an intellectual friendship. Something like that.