After a date, do you ever lie in bed and imagine what might have happened sexually?

I am a virgin and often return from dates aroused -- "all dressed up and nowhere to go". I feel it intensely! After I often just flop onto my bed, close my eyes, and imagine what MIGHT have happened if I let it go further. Sometimes I imagine my fingers are my date's fingers and act out sex all the way. I know it sounds crazy, but do other girls do stuff like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most time I'd have done it rather than leaving it to imagination :D

But if I haven't had sex in a date and it's not been a sexually stimulating experience or been suggestive from both ends then I leave it there. No point in thinking about something that doesn't exist and torturing self :)

Nothing crazy about what you feel young lady, quite a few girls as well as guys feel that way and do similar things :)

What Guys Said 4

• Guys do it too...

• I did when i came back from dates.

• if you masturbate before date you won't feel like doing that after date.

• Ummm. . . "all dressed up and nowhere to go," most certainly does NOT apply to your situation. If you have just returned from a date, you most definitely had somewhere to go. You just didn't take full advantage of your opportunities.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes Defiantly!!