Would you date a man who looks younger than you?

I am 28.5. I'm very youthful and handsome... I get mistaken often for being younger than I am. After meeting me people will think for a few moments and realize I've got a mature "look" and realize I'm older but they probably do not realize how old I really am. I think people are confused with my age and have a hard time pining my age down.

I'm not pure caucasian. So I look different than a pure caucasian and a pure Asian or malaysian. I've got both racial physical features.

I'm curious how much does it count that a man looks younger than you. I think being youthful can be mistaken for being young because the young are youthful.

How much do you think this matters to woman? What about different races of woman? How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• If we are just talking about looks, I notice as a certain ethnicity, that shall remain nameless, gets older, they look worse. It starts around thirty years of age and its all down hill from there.. in some cases it starts in the late twenties. So,, I find myself less physically attracted to those particular people due to their advanced aging. Of course there are exceptions. So, Id be interested in dating all ethnicity under the age of thirty then I start weeding out the ones with crows feet and blotchy skin and those people usually belong to a particular race.

What Girls Said 4

• I look younger than my age too. It. doesn't matter to me of the guy looks younger. Even if he looks younger than me, I'm okay with it. There is no need to be insecure. Instead I would proudly show off my young looking boyfriend :P

• I get that comment people outside thinking I looked like 18years old? haha! But I am 27years old. I don't mind dating guy look old or young, cause I am dating my boyfriend nw and his 23yrs old :) Hehe as long we are happy

• I think younger looking is sometimes better. But some women feel differently. However many women like myself like facial hair.

Basically, I think Johnny Depp is super attractivecand he is like 50, but looks 25.

Also, I generally go for dark hair and eyes but it varies sometimes. So, it all comes down to what a woman is attracted to. I don't think "types" really exist.

• i dont think so, i would feel insecure and worry about what others would say

What Guys Said 0